Friday, October 16, 2009

Photo Assignment No.1-- Mina Dixon


I slip on my pointe shoes after a long day of slaving over layouts in the Journalism OWL lab. I have a lot going on this year and I like to come home and spin until I forget about all of my responsibilities.

An Honors Ambassador serves ice cream from UMD's Dairy at the Honors College Family Weekend Ice Cream Social on Friday, Oct. 09. I often work these Ice Cream Socials and abuse my Honors Ambassador position for easy access to ice cream.

A construction worker transforms McKeldin Mall for the Family Weekend Barbecue on Friday, Oct. 09, moments after asking me to leave my perch on the Mall sidelines. I study on the Mall whenever the weather permits and love being able to watch the moment right before a big campus event hits, the calm before the storm.

No comments:

Post a Comment